Relationship advice for couples | Tips for Building a Healthy Relationship

 My Story: My husband cheated on me thrice, I caught him having an affair soon after marriage

 I am a married woman. I have caught my husband cheating not once but thrice, because of which I am finding it difficult to live with him anymore. i don't understand..........

                                                     

Question: 

I am a married woman. I haven't been married for a long time. I am not happy in this relationship at all. That's because I caught my husband cheating three times. I came to know about his affair just after our marriage. I forgive him every time. Because of this because I did not want to break the marriage with him. That's because we have kids too. But to tell the truth, now I am not able to live with him.
 
In fact, I don't have the courage to tolerate his lies anymore. I hate him. This is also one of the reasons why the false pretense of being in a married relationship is hollowing me out. I don't understand what should I do?  

Expert Answer


Dr. Rachna Khanna Singh, HOD, Psychology at Artemis Hospital, Gurugram says that I can understand what you must be going through at this time. That's because dealing with a cheating spouse is one of the toughest things in the world. But as you said that you didn't want to end this relationship, I would suggest you to talk to your husband first.

After talking to them decide whether your marriage is worth saving or not. If after listening to what they have to say, you decide that you no longer want to be in this relationship with them, then it is best to walk out of the relationship without feeling guilty. On the other hand, if you are getting signs of improvement from them, then you can give them one more chance.


Make wise decisions

As you told me that your husband cheated on you not once but thrice, I would say trusting him again is like shooting yourself in the foot. This is because the nature of deceitful people never changes. He may keep quiet for a while to save his relationship, but when he gets the slightest chance, he will not think twice before breaking your heart.

In such a situation, accept your injury and move forward in life. On the other hand, if you want to stay in this relationship for the sake of your children, spend some time apart from your partner to help you heal from within.

relationship advice for women, Advice on relationships problems, how to solve relationship problems without breaking up,   Psychological advice on relationships.

Talking will solve the problem

I know that a person who gets cheated on, then it becomes very difficult for him to trust his partner. so is yours. You are living with your husband, but you do not trust him at all. However, during this time do not suppress your emotions but discuss them openly.
                                                                       


Tell them how much their behavior is bothering you. It is possible that you too have made some mistakes in this relationship, pay attention to them too. If you want, you can also discuss all these issues with a marriage counselor so that you can get the right advice.

See More:

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form